Vodka Saves Puppy's Life
( 00:37 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

1 view this week

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

It seems like an unlikely cure, but for one puppy, Vodka was the best medicine. Cleo, a 9-month-old American Staffordshire, was disoriented and refused food after licking antifreeze from a car part two weeks ago. Just hours away from fatal kidney failure, the little Christmas present was taken to the vet. Much to her owner’s surprise, the only cure for coolant poisoning is pure alcohol. The vodka was fed via a drip through Cleo’s nose and into her stomach.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!